Every active student at Eastlake Church has one human connection weekly with a leader. GROUPS are the vital piece to make this vision a reality. Please join our WhatsApp chat made for group leaders like you.
What Do Groups in the Midst of Quarantine Look Like
- Environment: Instead of zoom, we will have all groups meet in open-air spaces like backyards or parks. We know students are spending time with each other, to offer a healthy and safe environment is key. Provide hand sanitizer, and use your discernment for other safety precautions.
- Relationships: Our vision is for every active student to have one human connection weekly from a leader. This is our chance to go deeper with your students than ever before.
- Content: Curriculum matters the least to students right now, they more so desire human connection. With that said, our content will be up to your discernment. Here is a list of seven PDF files to use as a curriculum (below). Also, click here for access to your own free Right Now Media Account. There are 100s of relevant video series for youth that you can pick from. Let me know if you have any questions!
Growth Group Schedule
- First Session- August 24th – September 28th – 6 Weeks
- Second Session- October 19th – November 16th – 5 Weeks